Tasty Software provides a wide array of software
services to private companies and public organizations. All Tasty Software
staff are seasoned professionals and experts in their fields.
Our core software development services are:
- Software and Web Services
We are a full service software development shop with an emphasis on the
latest proven technologies:
- J2EE development (Java, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets)
- Frameworks for back-end services (Struts, custom tags)
- Java Servlet containers (Tomcat, Websphere)
- custom Java, C++, Perl, Python, and Visual Basic programming
- Database architecture, schema design, and SQL programming using
Oracle, Sybase, and SQL Server
- Web Site design and development (complete UI and back end server)
- Corporate Intranets and Low Cost Office Automation
We help companies lower costs by shifting their daily office chores
away from tedious manual work and overpriced, insecure systems to the
latest, stablest systems available. We encourage the use of
license-free solutions such as Linux, Apache Web Server and sendmail in the
place of expensive, buggy, pay-per-seat software.
- Bullet-proof Firewalls and Virtual Private Networks using inexpensive PCs
equipped with Linux operating system.
- Mail Servers based on Sendmail, the premier email solution
- Internal Corporate web sites for document distribution,
scheduling, and other office automation uses.
- Free open source office tools (MS-compatible word processing and
- Training and Support Services
Tasty Software Services, our training and support division, has the right
educational and support skills for your needs. We will train your staff
in the technologies they need to get their jobs done. We will support your
technology needs without your having to have an expensive in-house technical
staff; you can focus on doing your real work, the work that makes you money,
while relying on experts to fix your computer problems.
- Training by top notch experts will be
conducted at your site or offsite at a fully equipped educational facility.
- Technical support for your network and computer workstations is
provided on a contractual basis, either hourly or fixed fee monthly.
Response time is competitive and prices are low.